InsiteIG Model 1000 Dissolved Oxygen Analyser with Model 10 Sensor
The InsiteIG Model 1000 dissolved oxygen analyzer is a unique system that combines advanced electronics with a solid-state optical sensor. No other dissolved oxygen system can compare with the features and benefits of this revolutionary design. The Model 10 sensor utilizes an optical technique that does not consume oxygen like all standard membrane sensors.
Optical sensor technology - based on FLUORESCENT technology
- Eliminates membranes and fill solutions
- No requirement for weekly or monthly calibrations
- No weekly or monthly sensor cleaning
- Works in low flow / no flow applications
- Extremely accurate in anoxic zones
Not damaged by direct or indirect exposue to sunlight.
Advanced microprocessor design
- Automatic error detection
- Analyser self test
- Simple user interface
- Simple start-up
- Reliable digital communications up to 2000ft.
Come standard with tool free ¼" O.D. tubing connectors for the integrated jet clean and 33ft (10m) of sensor communications cable.
The Model 10PI Sensor is intended for inline monitoring in a large diameter pipe.
The Model 10T Sensor is intended for inline Dissolved Oxygen monitoring utilizing a by-pass loop.
Additional cable length is available upon request.
Contact us for more options and accessories.