InsiteIG Model 3100 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Analyser with Model 10 Sensor
The InsiteIG Model 3100 portable dissolved oxygen analyzer is a unique system that combines advanced electronics with a solid-state optical sensor utilizing fluorescing technology. No other dissolved oxygen system can compare with the features and benefits of this revolutionary design. The Model 10 sensor utilizes an optical technique that does not consume oxygen like all standard membrane sensors.
The Model 3100 is specifically designed to handle the harsh conditions of the wastewater industry. However, it can also be used in aquaculture, environmental monitoring and process applications.
Optical sensor technology - based on FLUORESCENT technology
- Eliminates membranes and fill solutions
- No requirement for weekly or monthly calibrations
- No weekly or monthly sensor cleaning
- Works in low flow / no flow applications
- Extremely accurate in anoxic zones
- No sensor caps which require yearly purchase and replacement
Not damaged by direct or indirect exposue to sunlight.
Advanced microprocessor design
- Automatic error detection
- Analyser self test
- Simple user interface
- Simple start-up
Additional cable length is available upon request.